Health Guarantee for our English bulldogs
1 year Health Guarantee
- Purchaser must have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within three business days of arrival.
- Seller must be informed immediately of the initial veterinarian examination (as stated in clause 1.) results by email. Failure to do so will render this guarantee null and void.
- If the initial examination (as stated in clause 1.) indicates that at the time of sale, the puppy was unfit for purchase due to illness, disease, or congenital disorder, purchaser must return the puppy to HIGH LORD KENNEL for an exchange of equivalent value. Shipping costs are the responsibility of purchaser.
- Seller guarantees the puppy against fatal viruses for seventy-two (72) hours after arrival. These include distemper, Parvo, and Corona Virus.
- The puppy is guaranteed until one years of age against fatal and life-altering congenital and genetic diseases. Except what is to be normal and part of the English Bulldog breed : Cherry Eye, Entropion, “loose hips”, skin allergies, elongated soft palate, and small trachea. We will guarantee kidney, heart, pancreas, spine, and liver problems of a severe and life-threatening or life-altering nature. Certain disorders resultant from environmental factors, including skin allergies, thyroid dysfunction, Demodex mange, and other autoimmune disorders, are not covered by this health guarantee.
- If the dog dies during the time frame of this guarantee, purchaser agrees to have a necropsy performed to ascertain the cause of death. If the cause of death is determined by a veterinarian to be genetic or congenital, seller will replace the puppy. Shipping costs are the responsibility of purchaser.
- Seller must be notified of any health issues covered by this guarantee within two (2) business days following a licensed veterinarian’s determination. Purchaser shall provide two (2) separate diagnoses from two (2) different veterinarians stating the same conclusion. If the problem is covered by this guarantee, seller shall provide a replacement puppy of equal value. Shipping costs are the responsibility of purchaser. E-mail your puppies results to email@example.com
- This guarantee does not cover health occurrences such as intestinal parasites (Coccidiosis, Giardia, Tapeworms, Hookworms, Roundworms or Ringworms) Kennel Cough, Pneumonia, Ear Mites, Fleas, Ticks, Skin Mites, Mange (Sarcoptic, Demodectic or Cheyletiella), Cherry Eye, Allergies, Herniations (Inguinal, Perineal, or Diaphragmatic), Heart Murmur grades I, II or III, Patella Luxation grades I, II or III. This guarantee does not cover any Veterinarian costs associated with spaying or neutering, including undescended testes. Kennel Cough is self limiting and, like the common cold, must run its course. Full recovery is expected, and Kennel Cough alone it is not life-threatening.
- No replacement or money will be returned if the dog is diagnosed with hip dysplasia and if the dog is overweight or over exercised. Buyer should become prepared to deal with the complex health issues and food matters of English bulldogs.
- Seller shall not be held responsible for veterinarian fees or costs. Purchaser is aware that owning and puppy requires trips to the veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
- Purchaser will keep the puppy current on all vet care, including shots, D-worming, and heart worm tests and medication. Purchaser agrees to feed the puppy with premium dog food and not allow the puppy to become obese. Purchaser also agrees to take optimal care of the puppy, which includes providing proper exercise, up-keeping dental, coat, and other hygiene, feeding and watering on a daily basis, providing a dry outdoor shelter, and providing adequate mental stimulation.
- Our puppies are just FCI registered. In case of transport paperwork can lasts from eight weeks to eight months. There isnt any limited registration in our contracts.
- This contract is valid only for original purchaser and puppy, and is not transferable. Registration papers for all registered puppies will be sent by certified mail. If the papers are lost, the purchaser is responsible for obtaining new papers. We will assist by providing copies, if available.